วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Vancouver Island- Inception - Canon 5D Mark II - Glidecam HD 2000

I had another version of this up(the only difference with this one is this is a new soundtrack my friend composed specifically for this. In order to be a partner with youtube, you must have the rights to all the music, so this was our attempt at that. My friend Stephen composed the music for this, it's an original piece specifically for this. You can contact him here. Stephen Anderson. www.stephenjanderson.com As for me.. I'm a freelance cinematographer. For any potential job offers, feel free to contact me through my youtube page, or through my email at dpdevin@gmail.com Here's some footage I shot with my Canon 5D Mark II while in Canada with my family last week. We spent 10 days on Vancouver. Most of that time was spent in one of my favorite places, Barkley Sound. It's an area with 150 islands in a 5 mile radius. We canoed from one island to the next, camping on them. On a technical side, it was all shot on the Canon 5D Mark II. Most of the shots were done with the Canon 16-35mm 2.8 L Series. A Nikon 50mm 1.8 adapter, and a Nikon 70-200 2.8 with Canon/Nikon lens adapter. The smooth shots were done with a glidecam 2000. You can check out the exact model on their official website here where you can also buy them. www.glidecam.com I had my tripod as well, with several shots handheld, with a "smooth cam" filter applied to it with Final Cut pro.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น