วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Roadtrip USA Canon 550D + Sigma 18-200mm

Hi again! Earlier this year, I went to California in USA, and brought with me my Canon EOS 550D/rebel t2i. I didn't want to carry around a lot of lenses on my vacation, so I borrowed my friends Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-4.5 with an image stabilization. I used only this lens for the whole trip, and it worked very well. For shooting documentations, vacation videos, travel videos and so, without spending to much money, the Canon 550D with a Sigma 18-200mm lens is perfect. I shot the whole video handheld, and since this lens has image stabilization, it prevented me from getting very shaky footage (unfortunately I forgot to turn it on sometimes in this video). And since it can shoot 18-200mm it's great for shooting both tele shots and wide angle shots. I hope you enjoy the video, and don't forget to subscribe and/or follow me at www.facebook.com =)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น