วันจันทร์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Canon T2i 550D vs Sony A77 for Noise and Blownout Highlights

www.learningdslrvideo.com I ran two test comparing the Canon T2i 550D for noise and which one could hold the highlights better. In both tests, the cameras are set to a neutral picture style with the contrast all the way down. No lighting optimizer or high light tone priority turned on. In the first test I exposed for the dolls skin, I was the back and I am about two stops under. Both are set at ISO 1600. The reason why I went 1600 is that is high as the Sony A77 will go in movie mode if you can believe that. I picked this doll from my girls collection because of the blue and green colors and I am holding the somewhat red Sony box for the third channel red to see which channel does worse with the noise. Starting with the Sony I see the blue channel is noisy but not some much noise on the green. When we look at the Canon I would say it is about a tie on the blue channel noise. Next when we look at my face and the box I think the Canon is slightly better. When we look at the digital target and you look at the gray and the black, I would say the clear winner is the Canon with noticeably less noise than the Sony A77. In the next test I wanted to see who could hold the blown out highlights better. For some reason I am having a really hard time getting the exposure right for the Sony. Normally when I fill the frame with gray part of the digital target and set the exposure for the Canon I will get perfect exposure on skin tones, but not so with the Sony. I had so much problems I ...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น