วันศุกร์ที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

My Style LookBack

Before youtube and blogging, I was a very private person. I felt it was time for a change and to get out of my comfort zone. With just a little point and shoot camera I snapped photos of myself and started to play with different lightings, hair, and makeup. I was intrigue by how I can transform myself in just a photo. Each photo was like a story for me. Later on Eric joined forces with me and helped me played out my imagination. He quickly learned how to use our little camera to a DSLR, while I would direct, edit, and process the photos. We do this as a couple's hobby during our free time. Looking back at the photos... I remembered what I did that day, where and when the photos were shot. It brings back great memories. It was a organic process with great learning experiences. I didn't get exposure from other big time publishers, vloggers, or bloggers. It was all trial and error and that's what make me even more proud of myself. Ofcourse none of this would have happen without my viewers. Thank you all so much! xoxo Style Blog: www.ascensionstyle.com TUMBLR anneorshine.tumblr.com LIKE ME on FB: www.facebook.com TWITTER: twitter.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น