วันพุธที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

JAG35 HDSLR Shoulder RIg - Preview

Read my full "4-Page" review at: www.cameratown.com The Jag35 Full Shoulder Rig is a professional shoulder rig based on industry standard 15mm rods. The system includes the popular JAG35 Cage as well as a dual-handle support system with shoulder pad, 3 lb counter weight and tons of flexibility. Over the next couple of weeks I will be using the Jag35 Shoulder Rig and writing my review based on in-the-field real-world use. For now I have created a preview video for those of who considering this new rig. You can also use (and purchase) the shoulder rig without the cage unit. While I never got around to demonstrating this in the video all you would have to do is mount the camera or quick-release plate directly to the should rig platform instead of mounting the cage. Once published you'll be able to read my review over at Cameratown.com as well as my other reviews of photography and cinematography gear.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น