วันศุกร์ที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Rode Videomic & Videomic Pro Audio Test +20dB

Here's the first video I did comparing them www.youtube.com For this test I decided to try what rode advised and set the gain to +20db on the back of the Videomic Pro (VWP) and turn down the levels l in the camera to 4 notches from the bottom. And for the Videomic (VM) I set that to normal settings and adjusted the levels to peak at about 12dB. This does mean, however, that for each test the levels in the camera where different for each mic. But to do a fair test to the VMP it is best to use the suggested settings from the manufacturer with the Canon 5D so you can get the best out of the cameras far from perfect l in-built audio. Listen and let me know what you think. From my own conclusions there is quite a difference. I recommend you turn up the volume up on your computer/tv to compare the two. There is a distinct loudness and hiss to the VP but that has disappeared from the VMP, albeit making the VMP much quieter. I'm still not sure that benefit warrants such a difference in price between the two but for some people it may be the clincher plus it is so small and easier to carry around than the VM. If you want to hear the audio only click on this link www.vimeo.com I hope that has helped and look forward to your comments. Here's my websites www.digitalslrshooter.com http

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น