วันอังคารที่ 27 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Rune - Between Night And Light (OFFICIAL VIDEO) [HD]

Rune - Between Night And Light (OFFICIAL VIDEO) [HD] Video Clips. Duration : 3.50 Mins.


Official Video for "Between Night And Light" taken from the EP "A World Of Ice" coming in october 2012. *Lyrcis down below* iTunes - itunes.apple.com Amazon - www.amazon.com Making Of: youtu.be Video by sin2media: www.facebook.com Music and Lyrics by Patrick Schepanek & rune Recorded by Vilko Zanki & Thomas Mark: www.kangaroo-digital-audio.de Camera: Marco Guttenberger & Raphael Weckauff Editing: Marco Guttenberger Visual-Design: Timo Oleksiuk Thanks for all the other helping hands! (C) 2012 rune www.facebook.com www.rune-band.de http LYRICS: I tried to pretend I tried to understand Still nothing feels right this way You enlightened me In times I could not breathe But now it just seems So hard for me to believe Show me where you are You seem so far So far away from me Show me how to be Cause I can´t seem To grasp anything I want to see the light Colorful and bright Get me out of my misery Right from the start Thought we´ll never be apart Still sometimes it just seems So hard for me to believe Show me where you are You seem so far So far away from me Show me how to be Cause I can´t seem To grasp anything 4x away Let me see the light tonight Cause I am full of fright tonight Let me see the light tonight Let me see it shining Bright Show me where you are You seem so far So far away from me Show me how to be Cause I can´t seem To grasp anything

Keywords:

Recommend : I am DSLR | Digital Camera

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น