วันอังคารที่ 27 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Day 1 of 14 Days of Valentine's Crafts!

Day 1 of 14 Days of Valentine's Crafts! Tube. Duration : 8.07 Mins.


FAQ & Supplies Needed: 1. Why are there different cakes in your tutorial? Because of the amount of steps it takes to make, I recorded these in sections and used what was dry / available. Sorry if that was confusing. 2. How long does it take to make the cakes? At least 3 days since drying time is involved. When I make squishy cakes, I either make them in bulk or just once and not make another one for at least a month. 3. Why did you use so much scribbles on the cake? I believe frosting on a cake should be abundant (who wants to eat cake with no frosting), so I add as much as I like. If you have limited supplies, just keep in mind the foam soaks up the scribbles and that's why you need to add "layers". 4. Will you be selling your cakes? Yes, I have at least 12 I am making right now and once done, I will put them on my website to sell or save for trades (when and IF I re-open trades). 5. What camera do you use? To record the tuts, I use my Samsung HD video cam QIO (purchased at Best Buy). To photograph my charms / creations, I use my Nikon D90 DSLR and a macro lens. 6. Where do you buy your supplies? Mainly at Michaels or Joann Fabrics. All the supplies I list below were purchased from either. 7. You didn't show how to make the lanyard? I know, I'm sorry. I had to cut down the video. But, all you have to do is cut the ribbon to the desired length, add a bit of glue to the inside of the ribbon crimp and add the ribbon and crimp it. Use a large jump ring to attach the two ends ...

Keywords:

Tags : I am DSLR | Digital Camera

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น