วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Canon 5D Mark III vs T2i/550D Comparison

Canon 5D Mark III vs T2i/550D Comparison Video Clips. Duration : 7.42 Mins.


www.learningdslrvideo.com Before I start shooting with the Canon 5D mark III a lot I wanted to see how it relates to my 2 year old Canon T2i/550D. Several people have been asking me questions if this is something worth the upgrade. Is it really worth 00 more? This comparison only has to do with video, I'm really not talking about stills all that much here. Can you tell the difference? OK, since I know I will get some flack for comparing to two cameras at totally different price ranges, I want you to watch the next two clips from my last corporate video. One was from the T2i with a not so expensive lens and the other with the 5D Mark III with expensive L series glass. To give you more info for your guess I am going to show you before keying the green screen. Green screen makes it hard because you can't look for bokeh. Not easy to tell us it? At the end you can see if your guess was right. In these test, I'm using the neutral picture style, contrast all the way down, sharpness all the way down, and the only thing I have done in post is to add sharpening back in equally for both cameras. I am using the exact same lens, but I move in or out to even out the crop factor. In this shot of me which I made sure I had accurate white balance, it seems like the T2i is slightly warmer. Interesting that on the display the 5D looked to have more saturation with my red shirt, but on my scopes it shows that the T2i has more saturation. Sharpness Here I focused on the bush, it is hard to ...

Tags:

See Also : I am DSLR | Digital Camera

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น