วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

'Silver Flyer' DIY Steadicam and Canon 7d

'Silver Flyer' DIY Steadicam and Canon 7d Video Clips. Duration : 4.85 Mins.


A homemade steady cam (DIY Steadicam), idea from defnyung, The Silver Flyer. Step by step instructions, I tried. My first tutorial, it was harder then I imagined. I tried making a steadycam out of pvc, took days, but still failed. Tried the silver flyer idea, took an hour and loved it. Did the video the day i made it, so still new at balancing it. Wrapped the silver flyer with electrical tape, looks great. Music by Mitchell Martinez. READ!! You have to drill a hole on the two 3/4 set screw couplings to insert the 1/4 inch hexbolt, its easier to handle the counter weight. AND for the 3/8 hexbolt, it is (1 and 1/2 inch long) hexbolt. not 2 inches. Sorry. And you need many 3/4 fender washers for counter weight, not 3/8 fender washers. I also used 2 wing nuts to tighten counter weight. I used 16 (3/4 fender washers) for the bottom counter weight, and 5 (3/4 fender washers) for the top. You have to mess around with it. And its pretty heavy. But it works for me. Hope it does for you as well. Thanks for watching and reading. :) Subscribe for give-aways and to follow me and my husband Mitchell's video production endeavors around the US! Instagram: MitchellAndMonse Twitter: MonserratParada We always follow back! :)

Tags:

Tags : I am DSLR | Digital Camera

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น