วันจันทร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Karl Taylor - Behind The Scenes Making of "Underwater" Music Video

Karl Taylor - Behind The Scenes Making of "Underwater" Music Video Video Clips. Duration : 13.52 Mins.


This is a behind the scenes look at the making of "Underwater" Music video for singer Colette Falla. I just put this together to demonstrate how we put this project together and did it on just DSLR cameras and lenses with no budget! We thought the results were pretty good too, especially considering that my colleagues and I had never made one before. The job was also made twice as difficult because we filmed it in the freezing cold in January in the UK with some of the scenes actually taking place underwater! We figured if this was to be our first attempt, then we might as well make it more challenging ;) All the best, Karl

Tags:

My Links : I am DSLR | Digital Camera

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น