วันอังคารที่ 27 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Sigma 30mm 1.4 Review

www.learningdslrvideo.com There are many well known DLSR video bloggers out there at love the Sigma 30mm 1.4, so I wanted to try it myself to see how it preforms. It comes in at a great price to compared to a Canon prime in this focal range. The third party lenses always get a bad rap that they are not as sharp as Canon. I don't have a Canon 30mm 1.4 to compare it to, but I do have a 50mm 1.8 prime. The Canon 50mm 1.8 is only $100 or so and the Sigma is around $450, so I am going to guess by the price and all the great reviews out there that the Sigma has is going to win this match up at 1.8 and at 4.0 sharpness test. If I am shooting at 1.4 I could really careless if the corners are soft, I am mostly interested with sharpness in the center. 30mm is a nice focal range, especially on a crop sensor on the T2i, 7D etc. Also this 30mm seems to have little or no distortion that I can see. Unfortunately there is no Lightroom lens profile yet so I couldn't test the distortion. Test done in this video: Noise it makes Compare focus speed at low light Brickwall it at different stops 1.8 vs. 4 compare to 50mm prime

See Also : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น