วันพุธที่ 21 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Canon T3i vs Sony HDR-FX7 / DSLR vs Camcorder

So I just got the Canon T3i yesterday (Finally! So stoked!) and I decided to compare it with my older, and the more traditional camera, the FX7. THIS IS A QUICK AND UNSCIENTIFIC COMPARISON. Notes: -For tests #1 and #2, I tried to have the same aperture for both cameras and just compensate with the ISO/Gain and shutter speed (although I rarely touched the shutter speed inside. Inside, I kept it at 1/50 sec. But since I don't have an ND Filter yet, I decided to bump up my shutter speed to block some light from the sun and still keep a low aperture level). And since the 18-55mm, kit lens for my T3i doesn't go below f3.5, and my FX7 does (i think it goes up to 1.6), i kept both their apertures to f3.5 or up. -For the low light situations (#3 and #4), I didn't care what my settings are for both. I just changed the settings on what I feel is the best look for the situation. Post Processing: I did NOT add any color correction nor any color curves to the comparison clips. I only added CC and color curves to the intro. I also added a tid bit of sharpening to everything. I also wanted to see the difference between frame rates. I shot the T3i on 24p while the FX7 on 30p. Timeline is 24p and rendered them at 24p. Let's see what the difference is. Canon T3i (18-55mm kit lens) Sony HDR-FX7 Sony Vegas Pro 9 Z96 LED Light Music by Jimmy G Read more: justinleyba.wordpress.com

My Links : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น