วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Canon 5d mark II Short -- konova dslr slider Test

This is a simple short montage that I made to try the Konova Slider. It's a good slider for the price but I wish it had a hand crank to get really slow sliding action. The day was very cloudy so I opted to give it sort of a dark and gloomy feeling. Started out as a simple test for the Konova Slider but I ended up making a short story : "Sunshine's Pajama Party" (not gloomy at all!) Check out the short on my channel! Shot on the canon 5d Mark II using a set of nikkor prime lenses from the 70's and a konova slider. lenses: 50 mm 1.4, 105mm 2.5 and a Soligor 28mm 3.5. Thanks for watching! Directed and produced by Bernardo Rão Vieira Music: "Ain't No Sunshine" by Bill Withers performed by Al Jarreau

Tags : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น