วันพุธที่ 21 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

More on the $28 Dirt cheap 3.5 inch DSLR Field monitor - DSLR FILM NOOB

www.dslrfilmnoob.com I've been getting a lot of request to see this little monitor up close. I didn't have a chance after putting this together to film this monitor in use. So here you are. I will note that it's hard to properly expose a video monitor, and the color ends up looking a little bit blown out in parts of this video. In its defense, this monitor looks just fine. Are the colors perfect? Probably not, but this monitor does a great job for its size and price. My cellphone is heavier then this monitor which means no real extra weight added to your current setup. In fact you could probably get away with mounting this and a microphone on your camera's hot shoe without any problems. If you still have questions about this monitor just send me a message and I'll see if I can help you out. Equipment used in this video: Canon 7d & t2i Canon 35mm f1.4 Canon 50mm f1.4 Zoom H1 CPM FILM TOOLS camera rig

My Links : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น