วันศุกร์ที่ 30 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

DSLR tips #1; Colouring in.

I need to shoot some upcoming commercial projects with ultra shallow depth of field- only a little bit in focus. So I have started testing a few things out on my kids. You need two things really, big fast lenses and ND filters, or a filter box in front of the lens unit. ( I dont like filter boxes- I think they add weight to the camera rig and get in the way but more on that later) So the lenses have ND filters on them which is kind of like sunglasses for the camera. Combined with some post production to the clip and you can get some mean depth of field and texture... All my clips are shot on HD. You can full screen the video by pressing the arrow button. www.dorday.com www.dordayfilms.com

Recommend : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น