วันพุธที่ 21 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Paramore - Crush Crush Crush (Live @ Aloha Tower Waterfront Hawaii)

Paramore Live @ Aloha Tower Waterfront Hawaii Song: Crush Crush Crush Hey guys, it's been a long time since i last posted up a concert video, i apologize for that. I've been so caught up with school and all that i hardly had the chance to go for any recent concerts. Paramore live in Hawaii for the first time! They are my favorite band, and It's also my very first time being at their concert. Waited 4 years for this day, and i'm glad this day it finally came :) Before the concert the lining up and all were really messed up, other then that it was the BEST night ever. Sorry i had to use my old camera to video these videos so you will see a drop in quality because it was too rowdy and tiring to use my dslr while fighting to stand still in the crowd to video it. This is the best i could get during the concert. A concert that i had to attend with my life! It's was an incredible night. Thank you bampproject for bringing them in. www.paramore.net www.bampproject.com *btw concert videos are not in sequence.

Related : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น