วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

PROAIM DSLR Cage and Mattebox review

I took the plunge and decieded to try out the PROAIM Matte box and their 6" DSLR cage. I was quite surprised at how fast the products got to me. It was obvious that english was their second language but they were very helpful in making sure I was getting correct product. They did forget to send me a part of my kit but all I had to do was get on Skype and chat with them and they sent it right away. The Products came with a bit of a oily film but other than that everything was ship shape. I think I mention it in the video that everything feels very sold but at the same time for the price it's about where the quality should be. I wouldn't want to put these products up against something like a ARRI Matte box or other high end piece of equipment but for 99% of DSLR work these products will treat you just f

See Also : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น