วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

fail video: Brighten Your Complexion! (test recording read description)

READ ME!! I just got new filming equipment and am in the process of testing it out and learning how to use it. As you can tell there are many things wrong/off about this video! lol but I figured I would share anyways to let you know I am still thinking of you all! Also because I am excited that better quality videos are coming your way! :D Let me know what you think so far! I'll continue learning and working on the kinks such as lighting, focusing, editing, etc. Working with a dslr is totally different from working with a camcorder. I am using the Canon Rebel T2i dslr camera in this video. I am also using a new tungsten umbrella light kit. In previous videos I was using a Canon Vixia HF200 video camera and a very shoddy makeshift light setup..lol

Thanks To : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น