วันอังคารที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

DSLR Actionfilm (Canon 550D/Rebel t2i/7D)

After using my Canon 550D/Rebel t2i for shooting different project the past months, I decided that I wanted to make an actionfilm to test it even more. I bought a new lens for my camera: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, and a field sound recorder: Zoom ZOH4NK H4n and a boompole so I could record much better sound, and get closer to the object with the shotgun microphone. We filmed everything during one day with a Canon 7D and Canon EOS 550D on homemade shoulder-rigs, and used only natural light (the sun and the existing lamps on location). I used Final Cut Pro to edit the film and Color to colorcorrect. I added blood bursts, muzzle flashes, gun-shells and so on in After effects. I hope you enjoy the film! :) Homesite: www.axp.no Directed by: Anders Øvergaard Cinematography by: Stephen St. Peter & Anders Øvergaard Sound recording by: Anders Lund Eriksrud & Camilla Hagen Albrechtsen Music by: Torkil Lund Johansen Cast: Drugdealer - Daniel Wetherell Jacob - Nicolai C. Stigar Man by window - Lars E. Fors Russian boss - Tom L. Staalstrøm Bodyguards - Petter Austnes & Joakim Hansen Buisness man - Marco Schön Police: Eskild E. Fors, Hans Tore Hindrum and Stian André Vimme Sniper: Anders Øvergaard

Friends Link : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น