วันเสาร์ที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Digital Photography Question

froknowsphoto.com This question was left in my facebook comments in regards to me shooting in Utah with the Nikon D7000 and Sigma 17-50. "Is it ever disappointing trying non professional gear?" Now I thought that was a great question because so many people say its all about the gear the gear. I know I push using better glass repeatedly to help in getting better images but that doesn't guarantee you great images. It comes down to the camera you have at the time you are capturing moments. My answer to the question is honestly no, that was the set up I had at that moment and those images I capture are going to be unique to that shoot. I wouldn't have been able to capture the same thing that I captured at the moment with anything else. I immerse myself in the gear that I am using regardless of what it is. It all comes down to capturing moments and the photographer behind the camera.

Recommend : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น