วันอังคารที่ 8 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Ludovico Einaudi - Andare

Ludovico Einaudi - Andare Tube. Duration : 6.87 Mins.


If you enjoyed this check out my channel for other videos. I should be uploading a new video every week or two. Another Video With music by Ludovico Einaudi: www.youtube.com Strongly recommended to watch in 1080P in full screen. Please Comment, Rate and Subscribe ***I do not own the rights to the music*** Ludovico is an amazing artist. I made this video to complement his amazing music. This is part of an effort to spread his music around. If interested check out more of his music. Enjoy the video and just relax. All video was shot by me using a: Nikon CoolPix P500 32 Gb Class 10 Memory Card Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro CS5

Tags:

My Links : I am DSLR | Digital Camera Music World

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น