วันศุกร์ที่ 18 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

FilmTaped - Royalty Free Stock Photos with FLICKR

FilmTaped - Royalty Free Stock Photos with FLICKR Tube. Duration : 1.87 Mins.


While putting together a 2012 demoreel, I found this episode which I made THIS SUMMER and forgot to upload. pretty useful for finding royalty free stock photos. HOPEFULLY I'll start making more videos again after the holidays, but also make sure to check out youtube.com/jacksonhpeters for other projects I do, including my demo reel. Merry Christmas! Website - www.filmtaped.com Facebook - http Twitter - www.twitter.com Google+ - www.gplus.to Email - jackson@filmtaped.com Skype - FilmTaped Music by: VOXEL (Used with Permission) - www.youtube.com

Keywords:

Recommend : I am DSLR | Digital Camera KORAT - DIRECT Music World

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น