วันอังคารที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

░◤ Tim Burton Scaracters Makeup Contest ☠ ◢ ░ CLOSED

░◤ Tim Burton Scaracters Makeup Contest ☠ ◢ ░ CLOSED Tube. Duration : 14.35 Mins.


Are you ready my dear Halloween and Tim Burton loving makeup artists?! It's finally here as promised ~ the Tim Burton Scaracters Makeup Contest! === COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS, ANSWERED === Q: Does it have to be a character from a movie Tim Burton took part in? A: No, you just have to create a spooky/kooky/scary/creepy/Halloweenish character. Q: Can I enter if I don't live in the US? A: Yes. You live in Antarctica you say? I'll just have to find a way to ship your prizes to you if you win. Q: I'm under 18. Can I still participate? A: Yes. But, people under 18 need parents to be okay with giving out a mailing address if you win though. Q: I don't have a nice camera/or a video camera. Can I still enter? A: You do not need to make a video makeup tutorial to enter. But you can if you want to. All you need is at least 5 pictures from different angles to showcase the entire look, whether it's just your face and/or fully body. Whether your video consists of just pictures or actual digital video, all entries must be VIDEO RESPONSES under this video. If you don't have a high quality camera that's okay. But, really try to get the best shots of your work as is possible. Borrow a camera from a friend if you must! Q: When is the deadline/last day to submit entries? A; December 6, 2011 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. Q: Help! I don't have a video editing software but I really want to participate, what do I do?! A: No worries, the quality of your pictures is more important than quality video ...

Tags:

Recommend : I am DSLR | Digital Camera Music World KORAT - DIRECT

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น