วันอังคารที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

After Effects Series - Canon 5D Mark II analysis on a Very Low Light Condition

After Effects Series - Canon 5D Mark II analysis on a Very Low Light Condition Tube. Duration : 0.32 Mins.


My test on very low light with my new camera : Canon 5D Mark 2 , with EF 24-105 L IS USM Lens! So amazing that in a very low light condition with ISO 6400, I can still capture a video and also with really low noise, which if I did it with my Olympus E-PL1, of course it would be nothing but blackness and noises! XD And of course this is not even the real quality because youtube decrease the original quality a lot,,, but anyway, I love it so much!!! XD O yeah, also, because none of us actually a smoker on our family, so I use Trapcode Particular on After Effects for the smoke :D

Keywords:

Thanks To : I am DSLR | Digital Camera KORAT - DIRECT

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น