วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Gorilla vs Banana - Flycam DSLR Nano + 600D

Gorilla vs Banana - Flycam DSLR Nano + 600D Tube. Duration : 1.60 Mins.


THUMBS UP & FAVOURITE for this awesome FUNNY content! Open the description [click 'show more'] for more info!! Subscribe to my Vimeo! www.vimeo.com Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com Check out my instagram! samfregonese Big thanks to The Roayl for letting me use their sick track 'Freaks' Make sure to check them out here: www.youtube.com twitter.com facebook.com This video was shot on a Canon 600D using the Flycam DLSR Nano Stabilizer system. No shots were stabilised in post production - they are straight out of the camera! Thanks to Michael and Alex for supplying and acting in the costumes as well as Mitchell for also acting in the costumes in the HOT Australian heat around midday! Thanks, Sam

Keywords:

Visit : I am DSLR | Digital Camera Music World KORAT - DIRECT

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น