วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

BeetleCam is Back Teaser

BeetleCam is Back Teaser Video Clips. Duration : 2.57 Mins.


BeetleCam is a remote control buggy with a DSLR camera mounted on top. I created it in order to take close-up, wide-angle photographs of dangerous African animals. I have now released the results of this project... you can see the photos and find out more about the project in this blog post: blog.burrard-lucas.com I will soon be releasing more photos and video footage from the BeetleCam Project. If you would like to be notified when this happens, please subscribe to my free email newsletter: blog.burrard-lucas.com You can also follow me on Twitter & Facebook: www.twitter.com www.facebook.com

Tags:

Related : I am DSLR | Digital Camera Music World

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น