วันเสาร์ที่ 13 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

YT3D Fujifilm Finepix Real 3D W3 - first test of Fuji W3 ( yt3d:enable=true )

First day with Fujifilm Finepix Real 3D W3. Filming my 2yr old daughter having fun at the playground in 3D, that's a first for her too, althought she probably didn't realize that. Somehow I never got round to taking my twin DSLR rig out with the kids as by the time I would have assembled and aligned it, she'd do something naughty because of the lack of attention. So anyway I was really looking forward to having a portable 3D HD device like to W3 was announced at 720p 3D. The camera's build feels nice and robust, and althought I can't compare it to the W1 as I never had it, this is actually alright. Being used to all manual options on a DSLR I was missing the freedom a bit, but I could get over it, unlike the tiniest field of view this camera has even at 16:9 setting for HD video, and only for 7MP stills, the 10MP stills are done in 2:3 aspect at even worse FOV. Ok, now the editing part. I have done some tests of automaticly aligning frame grabs and this is what I was getting: yfrog.com So I don't think my cam's manufactory lens alignment is too bad, but if yours is better of worse, send me a link to your results. This of coure requires either a floating window, which is what I have done in this video, or scaling up back to 720 which I don't recommend as the video quality is really,and I mean really poor already when coming out of the cam. I could't believe how poor it was, so I've checked some other videos I done with twin Vado HD's - and they're two years old - they look ...

Thanks To : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น