วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

SNIPER SCOUT Airsoft war games VSR BAR 10 G-SPEC 720P HD

One of almost 300 Airsoft War videos filmed in the UK you can see more at www.youtube.com or Google "Scoutthedoggie" Over 30000 people are subscribed to my FaceBook page at www.facebook.com I post pictures on Facebook every time I visit an Airsoft site, I also tell you what sites I will be attending and when. Did you realise that I operate TWO Youtube Airsoft channels the other is at www.youtube.com and there are over 60 videos on that channel. This video was filmed near Glasgow in central Scotland, if you wish to play here the game dates and directions etc are on the Section8 website at www.s8airsoft.com If you need a rental gun you must prebook it via the Section8 website. UK based retailers that I buy from, as far as I know they only ship guns inside the UK, but contact them for more info on where they will mail to. www.airsoftworld.co.uk http www.shootnscoot.co.uk "FOR BREN AND STEN GUNS" http www.actionhobbies.co.uk www.wolfarmouries.co.uk www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk For more information on playing Airsoft in the UK and elsewhere I recommend you use the forum on the following website www.arniesairsoft.co.uk You will need to set up a login to use the forums, its free. Filmed using a Canon 550D Rebel DSLR type camera, recorded at 50FPS 720p HD, edited using Apple iMovie 09, edited on a 15" Apple MacBook Pro I am the only person filming these videos, this has been clearly stated on the channel information for the last three years, that would appear to be the bit most ...

Friends Link : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น