วันพุธที่ 24 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Lady Gaga "Paparazzi" MV Makeup Tutorial

***Please expand for more info*** FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com TWITTER - twitter.com ******************************************************************************* Hi everyone! In this celebrity makeup tutorial, I will show you how to completely transform into Lady Gaga's look from her 'Paparazzi' music video. The makeup look is very avant-garde, with the crazy false eyelashes and the perfect black lips, so I also decided to conceal my eyebrows using Petrilude's 'gluestick method' - www.youtube.com Concealing the eyebrows is not essential for this look; I only did it for dramatic effect. This is actually the first I've tried concealed my eyebrows and I am not 100% satisfied with the result, but I hope to get better with practice :) Make sure you stay tuned till the very end of the video for some silly bloopers! Although you can recreate this look using your own similar products, below are the products I use in this tutorial (in order of appearance): - UHU Stic Glue Stick - Natio Mineral Pressed Powder (Light to Medium) - Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer (used off-camera) - Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse (Classic Ivory) - Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer (Ivory) - L'Oreal Contour Khol (Pure White) - Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette - MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel (Blitz and Glitz) - Inglot Multicolour System Highlighting Powder - MAC Eye/Lip Liner (Black) - BYS Lipstick (Black) Hair, Outfit and Accessories: - Blonde wig (eBay) - Black dress with sequin shoulder pads ...

Friends Link : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น