วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

August rain and thunderstorm sounds - HQ

Just a little August rain sounds. Maybe somebody will like it(one of my creative ideas). Just close your eyes and imagine this rain. If you need or want to use this sound, you need to get my permission for that. Video was recorded with my Samsung HD SC-HMX20C NTSC camcoder. I think not bad. Lamp is a video, not a picture, it was focused by the camcoder, not bad I like that quality at night, low noise, adjustable exposure and shutter speed. Video was converted into youtube format, and edited using Moroz Video Converter. You are welcome to leave a comment, rate it and subscribe for more cool videos. For those folks, who is looking to get this video as wallpaper, please click here for the high quality dslr shot by me: www.postmyimage.com Finally, now you can buy in high quality this audio track from Amazon or Itunes: www.amazon.co.uk itunes.apple.com However price on Amazon is much cheaper. Thank you for supporting me, I will invest those fund in next Nature sounds. Please buy it and support me, so I can produce more. Please check my next video The Atlantic Ocean Sound - it is very nice as well. www.youtube.com Attention: This sounds of rain is copyrighted by Alexander Moroz, krasav4ik82 and www.mrzmedia.com. This sound can not be in used for commercial projects unless you purchased this sounds directly from Alexander Moroz aka krasav4ik82 or MRZMEDIA.com. You have rights to listen this video over this channel anytime you want to for free.

Visit : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น