วันศุกร์ที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Strangers. A abbreviate Story.

Strangers. A abbreviate Story. Video Clips. Duration : 5.17 Mins.


We've all met new people. This is A short about Strangers and Possibilities. I hope you enjoy my second film! Please excuse my mistakes in the video. **WATCH IN HD** **I do no own any rights to the songs played in this video. Equipment used: Canon 600D, zoom h-2, 18-55 kit lens, 50mm lens, tripod, rode videomic, battery grip, handstrap. Edited using: iMovie Song Used: Dreaming With a Perfect Heart (cover) By Eebsofresh. www.youtube.com LIKE.RATE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE (: God Bless! Mara Nisnisan: www.facebook.com Ras Christian: therealraschristian.tumblr.com Justin Ryan Kim: facebook.com twitter.com justinryankim.tumblr.com

Tags:

Thanks To : I am DSLR | Digital Camera Music World KORAT - DIRECT

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น