วันพุธที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Honda Cr 125 agent / top end rebuild. A cine produced by Frez Productions

Honda Cr 125 agent / top end rebuild. A cine produced by Frez Productions Tube. Duration : 9.65 Mins.


Join me on my 2 stroke Facebook page! Link: www.facebook.com This is the first video I've made using the Canon 60D DSLR camera. Ended up making a video of myself when I changed the piston in my Honda Cr125. I have noticed that not all of the scenes are in the correct position during the video. I'm not a very good mechanic either so during the video you may see some flaws but all in all the Cr is running very well! It has already many hours on the track! This video might help others to changed piston themselves. Hope you like the video. Thanks!

Tags:

My Links : I am DSLR | Digital Camera Music World KORAT - DIRECT

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น