วันจันทร์ที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Fixin' Things With MattG - How To Edit The Perfect Video

Fixin' Things With MattG - How To Edit The Perfect Video Tube. Duration : 3.25 Mins.


READ MORE IF YOUR AWESOME. HEY! so you asked for it and im giving it to you. Hard.. A new fixing things (and also the return of the septum piercing I was surprised how much it was asked for). Im going to try and stick to doing one or two a month to not over stimulate your destructive side haha! I am always interested in reading what you guys have to say so please feel free to leave a comment asking me a question/ letting me know what you think I would totally appreciate it and i will try and read all of them! IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO: How I edit my videos How to edit videos How to use a hammer to destroy old vhs tapes you don't like anymore How to use a hedge trimmer to open up season 3 of "sex in the city" How to over use video effects All about How I make my videos for youtube! How to use the betty white filter and so much more ;) IF YOU READ THIS WHOLE THING.. LEAVE A COMMENT TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU ARE INDEED A BANANA SPLIT Music by: www.youtube.com All my social networking SEND ME STUFF MattG124 PO Box 24116 301 OXFORD ST W. London ON Canada N6H5C4 MERCH: www.districtlines.com Join my online community! www.mattg124.com Email me Mattg124films (AT) gmail.com Snuggie Cat Facebook Group bit.ly Almost daily videos here!! www.youtube.com www.MattG124.com Facebook www.facebook.com Myspace: www.myspace.com Twitter: twitter.com Dailybooth: dailybooth.com Stickam www.stickam.com Googleplus: www.gplus.to Idooble: www.idooble.com

Tags:

See Also : I am DSLR | Digital Camera Music World KORAT - DIRECT

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น