วันพุธที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Canon 60D for Video Production

Canon 60D for Video Production Tube. Duration : 4.95 Mins.


Visit thepodcastersstudio.com for a complete list of all the gear used in this video. This was shot in response to a viewer who wanted to know more about the Canon 60D. I decided to give this brief overview of the reasons I chose this camera for my video productions. My first DSLR was a Canon T2i. When I found that I needed more control over my camera and I had determined that I would stick with DLSR's for shooting video, I decided the Canon 60D had all the features I needed. At the time of purchase, the 60D was the only camera with a swivel screen. When producing video, you often times need to place the camera in a postition (high or low) that does not lend itself very well to viewing the LCD screen. The swivel screen allows you to view the camera from any angle. A standard option on traditional ENG video cameras. My other primary motivation for purchasing the 60D was for the manual audio controls. This is essential for producing clean, quality audio. I still use an Zoom H4n in conjunction with this cam but having manual audio controls allows me, most times, to capture audio that is clean enough to be used straight out of the camera saving some time in post production. Other features that led me toward the Canon 60D were the larger selection of ISO's, manual color temperature control (Kelvins), digital level, live histogram, dial controls and the larger form factor. Gear used in this video: Canon T2i podhelp.me Canon 60D podhelp.me Sigma 18-50mm 2.8 - 4.5 Lens (mounted ...

Tags:

My Links : I am DSLR | Digital Camera Music World KORAT - DIRECT

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น