วันเสาร์ที่ 19 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Canon 5D mkII vs The Canon T2i

www.learningdslrvideo.com Ryan Connolly did good comparison of these cameras some time ago, but since I like to do my own testing I thought I would run some similar tests. I found similar results to what Ryan found, except I didn't see that the T2i was more saturated than the 5D. Color and saturation are so similar you could easily mix both footage You might be asking, "Dave, why are you comparing the 5D mark II to the 550D when the mark 3 is coming soon? Yes it is true that the 5D in terms of features almost feels historic when compared to it's little cropped frame brothers when it lacks a ton of cool features like focus points faster shutter drive a level built in zoom, tilt out screen. But the reason the 5D is Canon's flag ship product for professionals is because of the full frame.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น