วันพุธที่ 23 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Sigma 85mm 1.4 Review

www.learningdslrvideo.com I got the Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG in for review. Sigma 85mm 1.4 - around $970 My girls were in there first Irish Step Dance festival and I brought the Sigma 85mm to test it out. My wife and I have mixed feels about these festivals because they are a little strange, but I got some fun slow motion shots of the girls feet, these are not my girls, my kids are just starting out. The 85mm is big and heavy, large lens hood, hard to keep steady and balanced like the 30mm and the 50mm. It seems like it has a hard time focusing quickly, I have read about people returning their lens once or twice before getting a good copy of it in terms of focus. My copy would focus but it just seem to take a little longer than my Canon lenses and longer than the Sigma 30mm that I liked. 85mm is an odd size on a crop sensor and I am having a hard time finding a lot of use for it, perhaps interview shoots where you need a lot of compression. 85mm is Pretty Close to 100mm If I am already that close to 100mm I might as well have the Canon 100mm with the new IS that can also do macro (same price but not as fast at 2.8). But having at least a 30mm or a 50mm that goes down to 1.4 should be enough for my needs, I am not sure I need one at 85mm as well. Stiff Focus Ring I am not sure about the focus ring it is a little too stiff and causes micro vibrations when hunting for focus. The Canon glass I have, none of them have this stiff quality, they are smooth or in the case of my nifty ...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น