วันพุธที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

My Lighting Setup for My DSLR Videos

www.learningdslrvideo.com The key light us my large sliding door which faces west. Most of the time the sun is not hitting directly, it is bouncing off the hill in the open space. The color of the light changes with amber to pure white snow, only a few weeks a year it is green. The angle of light is very important I have found setting my tripod in the right location creates the best contrast ratio. If I look straight into the window watch what happens to the ratio, and more than that, watch what happens to the catch light pinpoints in my eyes which I think looks terrible. Next up is my fill light. For about a year and half I used the silver side of 42 inch reflector. However lately I think gold works better. I like the catch light in my eyes, just one eye, I wish it was two. I don't like it being in the floor, see what it does to my shirt. Fast moving clouds can be a pain, I always look to see how fast I need to go in the after noon in the summer. Possible the third light is behind me not sure it adds anything. I am amazed how the light is always different. Time of day, time of year, I can't recreate it. Color if the room has changed since I started this, I painted almost an 18% gray. The CRI index is high with natural light, not sure what that means but low noise in the shadows. Color of my desk, translucent allows light up through it. Color of the carpet. Light from the monitor too. Color of my t-shirts play a role too. I do have led lights but when I add them I get a ...

Related : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น