วันอังคารที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

why DSLR video is a big opportunity for photographers

SmokingStrobes.com - I connected the dots between the DSLR hd video features and the growing market for microstock video. In the process I found a cool way to overcome my challenges with recording high quality hd video - and the awesome photographer Drew Gardner played a majore role in that. In this video I am going to tell you how I go about to take this chance as a photographer. The DSLR video capabilities make it possible for us to produce video in absolutely brilliant cinematic quality on a shoestring budget. This has never been possible before. I guess those of us who take this chance and develop this discipline will seriously clean up. And even if it is not about the commercial intent, I found that shooting video is actually a lot of fun, once I knew certain tricks.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น