วันอาทิตย์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Whisper by Tommy Wallach

This is an original song and video. Buy it and see me come out of a birdhouse at: www.tommywallach.com This video was shortlisted for the YouTube Play Contest with the Guggenheim! 125 videos were chosen from 23000. See the whole shortlist at http Credits: Directed by Tallie Maughan and Tommy Wallach Song, Vocals, Mandolin by Tommy Wallach Other Instruments, Orchestration, Mixing, Mastering by Giulio Carmassi Video concept, shadow screen, and props (creepy fairies, etc.) conceived and designed by Tallie Maughan Starring Jen Sipila and Tommy Wallach After Effects Magic by Jake Hawley This video was a massive undertaking, and could not have been made without the help of tons of people, who will be listed forthwith: Tallie Maughan, Jake Hawley, Jen Sipila, Stephanie Wallach, Bob Dedea, David Ferris, Jake Wallach, Kelly Sigl, Cheryl Bachman, Joel Koglin, and all the fairies. The film was shot in Dragon Stop Motion with a Canon DSLR in LiveView and a desktop Mac. It was edited with Final Cut Express and After Effects. Lyrics: I do confess that I licked your lips While you were sleeping on my shoulder that night There was a spell caught in that kiss I'm the apple that you never should bite And now you're lost in the dream Of a love I knew was doomed from the start And your prince will never find you If I can quiet down my beating heart So I whisper, yes I whisper Because I never wanna wake you up And I whisper, yes I whisper Because I never wanna wake you up And all the fairies ...

Visit : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น