วันพุธที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

FroKnowsPhoto Song - A photography Theme Song for all Photographers

You can download the MP3 for FREE at this LINK froknowsphoto.com This is the FroKnowsPhoto Song a song that tells the world I shoot RAW and I don't crop!!!! Though it mentions that I only shoot NIKON you can substitute your camera weather its a Canon, Pentax, Sony etc. FroKnowsPhotos is all about helping new and old photographers with FREE how to guides and tutorials on everything from the Nikon D3100, D7000 to the Canon 60d T2I and 7d. Remember the words, I SHOOT RAW, I DONT CROP!!!! The full video will be filmed and recorded very soon. In the meantime you can download the FULL mp3 for FREE at the link below. froknowsphoto.com The FroKnowsPhoto Song is Written by Walt Lafty, Nick Perri and Jared Polin It is produced by Nick Perri and Walt Lafty. I shoot RAW I don't Crop Head shots from the top I just know my F-Stops like criminals know cops I don't need flash to make my colors pop I just rely on natural lighting and the photoshop Screw Mercedes Benz I got the biggest lens and only shoot with NIKON All those jokers they don't know Their candid shots they sure do blow His shit knocks them down like dominos Yea the Fro Knows Photos All those jokers they don't know Their candid shots they sure do blow His shit knocks them down like dominos Yea the Fro Knows Photos Yea now my fingertips are critical so ladies lets get physical my monopod is pivotal just like my site no I don't use palm aid my hair stands so straight and custom made picks maintain the shape but back to the ...

Friends Link : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น