วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Location scout (Canon EOS 550D/t2i)

Today, me and my friend Eskild were looking for a location to shoot our next action video. We are planning to make a short action scene, and today we found a very nice location. Instead of just taking boring location pictures, I filmed Eskild with my EOS 550D so we could edit it and get a feeling on how this location would look like in a film. Everything was shot either handheld or with a handheld steadycam. I used only the standard lens that comes with the camera, and used only the sun as light source. It was quite nice to use the dust/sand to create smoke in the sunlight appearing from the window :) I'm very pleased with the footage, and I'm more then excited to shoot an action scene in that location one day! Don't forget to watch the video in beautiful FULL HD :) Hope you enjoy the video, and don't forget to watch my other films, tests and reviews :) Feel free to subscribe if you want to. I would be glad if you did :) Music in video: James Newton Howard - Officer Jimbo

Tags : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น