วันจันทร์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Canon 60D vs. Canon T3i/600D Comparison

www.learningdslrvideo.com Recently I had a lot of people request a comparison review between the T3i/600D and the Canon 60D. B&H was nice enough to send me both units so I can review them here. These two cameras have very similar features and price points so I can see why a lot of people want to know which one to buy. Lets talk about price first, the 60D is about $100 more than the T3i. I have been using them both for over a week and I have to tell you that in terms of image quality they are pretty much equal as you can see here. This one of the clouds does look different but in just the minute or so it took to mount the other camera to the tripod the clouds moved and changed a bit. These camera use the same sensors so it makes sense that they look almost identical. I used the same lens in this test as well as the exposure and picture style settings. Find prices on the 60D: www.bhphotovideo.com Find prices on the T3i: www.bhphotovideo.com

Friends Link : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น