วันพุธที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Choosing the Best Canon Flash for Your Needs

steelevisions.com Photographer Phil Steele compares Canon Speedlite models 270EX, 430EX II, and 580EX II and helps you decide which one to buy based on your needs. Price these Canon Flashes at Amazon.com: 430EX II www.amazon.com 580EX II www.amazon.com 270EX www.amazon.com I was hard on the little 270EX in the video, but it's actually a great flash if you are using a compact camera with a hot-shoe, like the G10. Otherwise, for DSLR cameras, I recommend the full-size flashes. Also see my video course "How to Shoot Professional-Looking Headshots and Portraits on a Budget with Small Flashes" at SteeleTraining.com. If you buy from my Amazon links you put a few dollars in my pocket and help me produce these tutorials.

Visit : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น