วันพุธที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Which DSLR to Buy for Video (LJDSLR#2)

LJDSLR#2 - Which DSLR to Buy for Video? In this episode I would be covering the pros and cons of each different dslr for filming. MY RECOMMENDATIONS' 1.) Canon 5D Mk2 -This Camera may seem Expensive, but you will never Regret buying this. There is a big difference with other hdslr out there. Even the DOF is twice as big. If you are serious in Filmmaking, I definitely recommend this Camera. ALSO, If canon is Releasing 5D Mk3, I highly recommend even I don't know, that's how good it is. 2.) Canon 60D -This is my Second Favorite Camera. If DSLR was a Chess, This is the Bishop. It may not be good as 5D but this is best among 1.6 cropped cameras. Main reason is 7D is twice of the price and it has Flip LCD screen which is very helpful. 3.) Canon t2i -This camera is chose to be 3rd because of its price range. This cheap little thing can do many stuffs. The only reason I chose 60D is because t2i doesn't use the same battery as other canon dslrs. Also, It doesn't look pro :) I definitely recommend this camera to start and getting used with dslr for filmming. 4.) Canon t3i -To be honest, I was disappointed when this came out. I love how canon added the Flip LCD screen but this didn't worth waiting. Also the price is 100 different from 60D. I would rather get 60D for better performance. 5x digital zoom is kinda horrible. 5.) Canon 7D -Last but not Least. To be honest, 7D used to be the most famous camera when it was released. Main reason because of full HD video recording. However ...

My Links : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น