วันศุกร์ที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

HAULAGE: Sephora friends and Family & VIB event

HELLOOOOOO youtubers!! im baaaaack! :) with better video quality HOPEFULLY! let me know how you guys like or don't like it! I think this is going to be one of the last biggest hauls in awhile..since i did spend a lot of money on my new CANON 60D dslr!! :) i think there are a couple of other things i want to pick up before i stop shopping! HAHHA ;) In this video I just wanted to share with you all what I picked up from the sephora friends and family sale as well as the VIB event that happened on 11/11 :) I had fun! i'll probably do a blogpost on it or something!! :) If you have any comments...questions...requests...please leave them in the comments section, email me (SOMETHINGaboutJANICE@live.com), tweet me, or personal message me....just ANYTHING!! HAHHAHA www.twitter.com/JANICEsomething www.SOMETHINGaboutJANICE.blogspot.com KiK: janiceeeee :) enjoyyyyy

Thanks To : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น