วันอังคารที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Photography Tutorial 1 (Fundamentals)

A brief rambling explaining the three fundamentals of photography. APERTURE, SHUTTER SPEED and ISO or FILM SPEED. This is the first of a planned series of video tutorials about photography.... update:1-11-2012 I have posted many more videos as well as created a DVD of my "Photography Tutorial" Series and I am working on even more videos. FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE through January 2012 www.photomagicsocal.com This is an extremely informative learning tool created by 10 year photographer Robert Vasquez out of Southern California. Robert is an EXTREMELY CANDID, ENTERTAINING and most importantly EFFECTIVE teacher. Gain years of knowledge and expand on your art by ordering MASTERY OF PHOTOGRAPHY ESSENTIALS SUBSCRIBE if you would like to be updated when I create a new video to get the most from my madness. Peace PS Please thumbs up this video if you learned anything from it =o)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น