วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Behind The Scenes - Festival of Colors - ENERGY!!!

Things to CHECK OUT! My Facebook fanpage: www.facebook.com My Twitter: twitter.com My blog: devingraham.blogspot.com Make sure to subscribe to my behind the scenes channel!!! devingraham And make sure to subscribe to my main youtube channel while your at it youtube.com And if you haven't checked out the original video this behind the scenes video is based on, you can find that on my main youtube channel in the link below! youtu.be The song that plays at the end is from my friends band, "Can't Stop Won't Stop". You can download the full version of it in the link below on iTunes. itunes.apple.com For the filming of me talking in this video, my friend Cameron Manwaring did that! For the actual filming of the original video, that was done by... Devin Graham Jace LeRoy. Check out Jace's awesome website! www.tasteofjace.com Cameron Manwaring Grant McCarty Tristan Wright My friend Scott Jarvie who was one of the main photographers for the event, you can see some of the behind the scenes of it all in his blog post down below! http For all the shots where the camera was on a pole, we used Contour cameras to get those shots. Check them out. contour.com For the actual pole itself that we hooked the camera to, we used a Go-Scope pole. I bought mine on this website. They make them for GoPro cameras, not Contour cameras, so we had to rig the camera to the pole to make it work. go-scope.com Find out more about this awesome event in the link below! www.utahkrishnas.org As far as making ...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น