วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Make Video Look Like Film: Shot Design - Filmmaking Tutorial 1

Click to Tweet: clicktotweet.com Shirts, DVD's etc: www.tlapro.com Watch my other tutorials: www.youtube.com Learn what makes great looking images in film, music videos etc. It's not always the camera but how you design the shots. In this first overall tutorial I try to explain in general terms what designing a shot entails. This can be applied with any video cameras, as well as digital and film cameras. It's the basics of good photography. Special thanks to Beverley Marquis for starring in the video. Shot using the Red One Camera and Canon XH-A1. _____________________________ Follow me on: Twitter: twitter.com Facebook www.facebook.com Google+ t.co My Facebook App: apps.facebook.com My name's Tom Antos and I make videos. I am a film director and cinematographer with over 12 years experience in VFX & animation. Jak sie masz?! I'm originally from Poland ;) Check out my channel here: www.youtube.com __________________________________________________ Here are great examples of what you can do with a HD camera without the lens adapter (courtesy of Jeremy Mcdermott): www.youtube.com and www.vimeo.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น