วันอังคารที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

PelleK - My Demons

Visit my main channel (youtube.com for covers, vlogs & musicvids filmed with DSLR Cameras. Unfortunately this channel is obsolete :) friend me at: facebook.com or twitter.com THE PELLEK WEBSITE: reachinghorizons.net FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com TWITTER: twitter.com Tracks: 1. Stare Into My Eyes 2. Don't Belong 3. Please Don't Die 4. Twinge and Turn 5. Born in Babylon Lead vocals, guitars, piano, arrangement by PelleK Vocals on "Stare Into My Eyes" by PelleK, Tommy Johansson (ReinXeed), and Tommy Karevik (Seventh Wonder) Guitar solos on "Stare Into My Eyes" by PelleK and Jarl Stemshaug Roe Solos and guitar riffs on "Don't Belong" by Simon Besozzi and PelleK Lead vocals on "Born in Babylon (Unplugged)" by Anders RS and PelleK Written by Per Fredrik "PelleK" Åsly Tags: Per Fredrik PelleK Åsly, PelleK, Metal, Prog, Progressive, Melodic, Seventh Wonder, ReinXeed, PelleK, Tommy Karevik, Tommy Johansson, 2010, My Demons, Power Metal, Norwegian, Norway, Sweden, Swedish, Official

Tags : WIN6996 Website For Your lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น